How Much is a 2020 Chevrolet Camaro?
If you’re looking for a new Camaro in the Buffalo area, you’re probably wondering, “How much is a Camaro?” The 2020 Chevrolet Camaro is available in various configurations and body styles, with base prices ranging from $25,995 for an entry-level coupe to $71,590 for a loaded ZL1 convertible with an automatic transmission. Whether you’re looking for a red coupe or a white Camaro convertible, we’ll get you behind the wheel of your dream muscle car while making it easier on your wallet with fair pricing and flexible Camaro financing! Have questions along the way? Contact us today at Joe Basil Chevrolet and we’ll be glad to further assist you.
2020 Chevrolet Camaro Prices
Ready to research 2020 Camaro pricing? We’ve compiled the following list, which goes over how much each one of the eight available 2020 Camaro trim configurations costs when equipped with the base engine and transmission:
2020 Chevrolet Camaro 1LS
- Coupe – Pricing begins at $25,995*
- Convertible – The convertible body style is not available in the 1LS trim configuration
- Features: Your choice of either a six-speed manual transmission or available six-speed automatic transmission, plus niceties like 18-inch aluminum wheels, give the entry-level Camaro 1LS plenty of value and performance for the price.
2020 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT
- Coupe – Pricing begins at $26,495 MSRP*
- Convertible – Pricing begins at $32,495 MSRP*
- Features: A 275-hp 2.0L turbocharged engine makes for an exhilarating ride. Meanwhile, a standard rear vision camera adds safety. Cloth power 8-way driver and power 6-way front passenger seats are both comfortable and supportive.
2020 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT
- Coupe – Pricing begins at $28,495 MSRP*
- Convertible – Pricing begins at $34,495 MSRP*
- Features: Heated and ventilated leather seating surfaces add luxury and enhanced comfort all year, whatever the weather. 8-way driver and 6-way passenger seats with power adjustments make it easy to sink into just the right setting for optimal performance-oriented posture. Dual-zone automatic climate control, a Chevrolet Infotainment System with an 8-inch diagonal color touchscreen display, and more add further technological appeal.
2020 Chevrolet Camaro 3LT
- Coupe – Pricing begins at $32,495 MSRP*
- Convertible – Pricing begins at $38,495 MSRP*
- Features: A standard 3.6L V6 engine that produces 355 hp helps you make an entrance wherever you go. Bose® premium 9-speaker (Coupe) or 7-Speaker (Convertible) audio system help you have more fun along the way.
2020 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS
- Coupe – Pricing begins at $37,995 MSRP*
- Convertible – Pricing begins at $43,995 MSRP*
- Features: The 455-hp 6.2L V8 engine under-the-hood of this Camaro trim is unmistakably powerful, befitting a muscle car of the Camaro 1SS’s distinction. Standard 20-inch aluminum wheels with summer-only performance run-flat tires add even more performance capability, as do Brembo performance 4-wheel disc brakes.
2020 Chevrolet Camaro LT1
- Coupe – Pricing begins at $34,995 MSRP*
- Convertible – Pricing begins at $40,995
- Features: A 455-hp V8 DI engine keeps you engaged on Cheektowaga roads, while unique LT1 fender badging and black bowtie emblems keep things interesting and stylish. A Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System with 7” diagonal color touchscreen, meanwhile, makes the interior a great place to spend time by giving you access to your favorite smartphone features via smartphone integration.
2020 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS
- Coupe – Pricing begins at $38,495 MSRP*
- Convertible – Pricing begins at $44,495
- Features: Grade-specific alloy wheels with summer-only performance run-flat tires, Brembo ® brakes, and LED headlamps and signature accent lighting, among other features, make the Camaro 1SS a great pick.
2020 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS
- Coupe – Pricing begins at $43,495 MSRP*
- Convertible – Pricing begins at $49,495
- Features: The Camaro 2SS is filled with technology and comfort features that make every drive a little better. Some notable highlights include: a rear camera mirror, heated steering wheel, head-up display, Rear Park Assist, Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Forward Collision Alert, and more.
2020 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
- Coupe – Pricing begins at $63,995 MSRP*
- Convertible – Pricing begins at $69,995 MSRP*
- Features: A standard supercharged 6.2L V8 engine that delivers 650 hp and 650 lb-ft of torque mated to a six-speed manual transmission with Active Rev Matching makes the Camaro ZL1 poised to perform in a way no other Camaro trim truly can. What’s more, an available paddle-shift 10-speed automatic transmission adds more capability and convenience. A dual-mode exhaust with quad exhaust tips, and more, are among the Camaro ZL1’s other highlights.
Experience a Chevrolet Camaro with Joe Basil Chevrolet
Ready to find out exactly which new 2020 Chevrolet Camaro model best fits both your needs and your budget? If you haven’t already made a decision, feel free to contact us today here at Joe Basil Chevrolet, where making your car shopping experience unforgettably outstanding is among our very top priorities! Still have more questions? Use the Camaro Build and Price tool to customize your ride your way, and come to us to help supply the custom Camaro of your dreams or find it in-stock. Then apply for financing online to get the backing you need to afford your next Chevy muscle car.
*MSRP excludes tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See dealer for details.
More from Joe Basil Chevrolet
Whether you’re a subcontractor looking for the perfect work truck in Cheektowaga or a parent searching for a family truck with rugged capabilities, the 2020 Chevy Silverado 1500 lineup has the perfect pickup for your needs and your wallet! What’s more, chances are we have a Silverado for you in-stock today! Ready to find yours?…
If you’re looking for a new Camaro in the Buffalo area, you’re probably wondering, “How much is a Camaro?” The 2020 Chevrolet Camaro is available in various configurations and body styles, with base prices ranging from $25,995 for an entry-level coupe to $71,590 for a loaded ZL1 convertible with an automatic transmission. Whether you’re looking…
From its interior and exterior color choices to its interior upholstery and leather choices, to the standard technological amenities and optional luxuries, the Chevy Equinox has so much to offer Cheektowaga drivers such as yourself, especially when compared to the Ford Escape. Need more convincing? Allow us to tell you all about what we think…