The new Equinox
has refined its sophisticated take on the compact SUV by delivering advanced power and efficiency, cutting-edge tech, and generous dimensions. Learn more about this model's power and MPG, interior space, and standard and available features, then take your favorite for a test drive with Joe Basil Chevrolet.
About the Equinox
Drivers can customize performance around their own needs by choosing between three engine options:
- 1.5L Turbocharged Four-Cylinder: Makes up to 170 hp and 203 lb-ft of torque.
- 2.0L Turbocharged Four-Cylinder: Makes up to 252 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque.
- 1.6L Diesel: Makes up to 137 hp and 240 lb-ft of torque.
Thanks to the available diesel engine, you’ll make up to an EPA-estimated 28 mpg in the city and 39 mpg on the highway. And with 103.2 cubic feet of passenger space to split between up to five, the new Chevy Equinox feels spacious whether taking a short trip from Buffalo to Cheektowaga or a cross-country vacation out from Lancaster. Despite its sleek and sophisticated body, the Equinox also boasts generous cargo dimensions:
- Up to 29.9 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 2nd row.
- Up to 63.5 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 1st row.
Standard and Available Features
Even the entry-level Chevy Equinox L comes equipped with impressive features, including:
- 7-Inch Touchscreen
- OnStar with 4G LTE Connectivity and Wi-Fi
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
Available features include:
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Heated Rear Outboard Seats
- 360-Degree Parking Camera System
- Perforated Leather Upholstery
- Wireless Device Charging
- Hands-Free Liftgate
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
Test Drive the New Chevy Equinox by Visiting Our Depew Showroom
Our new vehicle specials
can make Chevy’s athletic compact SUV even more attractive. Contact us today
to find out more, or feel free to apply for financing
from the comfort of your own home.