Completely redesigned for 2019 with a longer cabin, added tie-down points, massive bed capacity, and all-new touchscreen display, the new Chevrolet Silverado
has been putting its rival half-ton trucks to shame with phenomenal power and leading technology.
The new Chevrolet Silverado is available with a diverse selection of powerplants to customize performance around your own needs and wants. Engine options include:
- 4.3L V6: Makes up to 285 hp and 305 lb-ft of torque
- 5.3L V8: Makes up to 355 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque
- 6.2L V8: Makes up to 420 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque
- 2.7L Turbo Four-Cylinder: Makes up to 310 hp and 348 lb-ft of torque
Capability Specs and Features
The half-ton trucking segment is one thousands of American drivers depend on for exceptional towing and payload ratings. The new Silverado certainly complies by offering a 12,100 lbs. maximum tow rating and 2,250 lbs. maximum payload rating.
The new model features up to 20% more cargo volume than the competition, Best-in-class bed width, and Best-in-class bed length, so it’s ideal whether you’re carrying cargo between Buffalo and Cheektowaga or towing around Lancaster.
Standard and Available Features
Even the entry-level WT trim features top-tier features as standard, including:
- 7-Inch Touchscreen Interface
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Six-Speaker Audio System
Select available features include:
- 15-inch diagonal Head-up Display
- OnStar with 4G LTE and Wi-Fi
- Power-Up-and-Down Tailgate
- Wireless Charging
- 8-Inch Touchscreen
- Heated 1st and 2nd Row Seats
Find the Latest Chevy Silverado Waiting in Our Depew Showroom
Available from Joe Basil Chevrolet with tempting new vehicle specials
, the new Silverado should be at the top of any half-ton truck list. To find out more or arrange a test drive, don’t hesitate to contact us today.