2020 Chevy Silverado 2500 Towing Capacity
If you need a truck that is capable of carrying heavy loads with high towing capacity, look no further than the 2020 Chevy Silverado. With a towing capacity of 18,500 pounds, it’ll be your best friend on any job site. Of all our new Chevy trucks available now, the Chevy Silverado 2500 is one of our most sought after. Read below for more information on the Chevy Silverado’s towing capacity.
2020 Chevy Silverado Towing Capacity Features
Buffalo drivers who need a vehicle with an engine tough enough to handle heavy loads and trailering will enjoy the strength and durability of the 2020 Chevy Silverado 2500. With 18,500 pounds of towing capacity, there’s little you can’t do behind the wheel of a Chevy Silverado 2500. Our finance department can help you with financing options so you can start getting tough jobs done today. Unique features help the Chevy Silverado stand out in the Chevy lineup, including:
- Improved visibility: Fifteen camera help Cheektowaga drivers hitch-up, trailer, and keep an eye on what’s happening around the vehicle.
- Advanced Trailering System: Get information on trailer lighting diagnostics, tire pressure, and a pre-departure all from your mobile device.
- Precision Towing: With StabiliTrak® Stability Control system, tow/haul mode, auto grade braking, and available digital variable steering assist, towing will be easier than ever in your Silverado 2500.
Chevy Silverado Towing Capacity: Engine Options & Specs
Beneath the hood of your 2020 Silverado will be one of two engine options: gas or diesel. Both are capable of high towing and payload capacity, but depending on what kind of jobs you want to use, your vehicle may determine which one you choose.
- 6.6L V8 engine direct injection with variable valve timing
- A 6-speed heavy-duty variable valve transmission
- 404 hp with 464 In-ft of torque
- 18,500 pounds maximum towing capacity
- 6.6L Duramax Turbo-Diesel V8 engine
- 445 hp with 910 Ib-ft of torque
- 18,510 pounds maximum towing capacity
Explore the 2020 Chevy Silverado 2500 Towing Capacity Today
Drive home to Lancaster in a Chevy Silverado 2500 and get the toughest jobs done with the power of a V8 engine and 18,500 pounds of towing capacity. Contact us for more information on the Chevy Silverado towing capacity. Ready to drive home to Orchard Park? Apply for financing today to see if you’re approved!
More From Joe Basil Chevrolet
Looking for a small, sporty SUV that delivers plenty of style and substance for all your Buffalo and Cheektowaga drives? Look no further than the Chevy Trailblazer, a more compact alternative to the automaker’s legendary Blazer. The 2024 model year will usher in some notable changes to the Trailblazer design and amenities. Preview the…
Since electric vehicles started growing in popularity, a handful of auto retailers have released their respective muscle cars in a redesigned, repackaged, electric, or hybrid version. And let’s be honest – what would any group of electric muscle or sports cars be without the addition of “America’s Sports Car” itself – the Chevrolet Corvette? Slated…
When Buffalo residents think of a Chevy Silverado, words like “sturdy” and “reliable” immediately come to mind. These are features you can count on year in and year out with pretty much every version of the Silverado that comes to market. The Chevrolet brand has meticulously cultivated the Silverado into a symbol of the…