2021 Chevy Silverado Price
Are you looking for a new pickup truck that can better accommodate your Buffalo worksite tasks? The 2021 Chevrolet Silverado lineup offers workers a number of vehicles so whether you opt for the light-duty Silverado 1500 or the heavy-duty 2500HD or 3500HD, you can expect a high-performance truck that will help you get the job done with ease. Although you may be wondering, “how much is the Chevy Silverado?” The Chevy Silverado price will vary depending on the trim you choose. Joe Basil Chevrolet has created this in-depth guide on the Chevy Silverado price and features so you can find the pickup that best fits your lifestyle and budget.
How Much Is the Chevy Silverado?
The Chevrolet Silverado has long been a popular choice amongst Cheektowaga workers. Notable for its incomparable towing and payload capacities, powerful engine options, and reliable 4×4 systems, the Silverado lineup delivers on all fronts. Additionally, with a wide range of trims available for each Silverado model, there is a truck suitable for every budget. Take a look at the Chevy Silverado prices for each trim level, below:
2021 Chevy Silverado 1500
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 WT: $28,600 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom: $35,900 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT: $39,600 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom Trail Boss: $40,800 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST: $43,200 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ: $49,100 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss: $50,600 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country: $53,400 MSRP
2021 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD WT: $34,700 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LT: $38,800 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Custom: $39,500 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LTZ: $49,100 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD High Country: $62,200 MSRP
2021 Chevy Silverado 3500HD
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD WT: $35,900 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD LT: $40,000 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD LTZ: $52,100 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD High Country: $63,400 MSRP
What Standard Features Can I Get for the Chevy Silverado Price?
Whether you need a new truck for weekend trips outside of Lancaster, or for your Buffalo area worksite, the Silverado 1500, 2500HD, and 3500HD are choc-full of well-appointed features that can be utilized for both lifestyles. When you opt for higher trims such as the LTZ or the High Country, you’ll have access to luxury amenities, such as leather upholstery, heated seats and steering wheel, innovative trailering packages, and much more.
However, even if you choose lower trims in the Silverado lineup, you can enjoy a number of functional and entertainment amenities for the Chevy Silverado price:
- Durabed truck bed with 12 standard tie-downs
- Durable vinyl or available premium cloth seats
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System with color touchscreen
- Rear vision camera
- Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™
- And more!
Explore the Chevy Silverado Lineup at Joe Basil Chevrolet
Now that you know what you can expect to receive for the Chevy Silverado price, contact Joe Basil Chevrolet to arrange a test drive and experience this powerhouse pickup firsthand! Or, continue your Silverado research by learning more about the 1500 configurations. We look forward to helping to find your dream Silverado!
More from Joe Basil Chevrolet
Defining the compact crossover SUV class by delivering everything from high fuel economy ratings to easy maneuverability, the 2021 Chevy Trax hits every spot for Buffalo drivers. Take a closer look at the 2021 Chevy Trax interior and you’ll be even more impressed. There’s more space here than you’ll probably expect, plus a wide…
The 2021 Chevrolet Equinox is a compact SUV that makes a large statement with its roomy, well-equipped interior. When you step inside of the Chevy Equinox interior, you’ll discover high-tech connectivity features, comfort amenities, and a lot of cargo space. Read on to learn more about the Chevy Equinox dimensions, cargo space, and more…
If you’re looking for a new compact SUV, there’s a good chance that the 2021 Chevy Equinox has made your shortlist. It comes with great standard features and lots of upgrade options, but one big highlight is its performance. You can see this in the Chevy Equinox towing capacity, which goes up to 3,500…